An organic dark chocolate with an intense flavour – the ultimate indulgence.
Hand-made from carefully selected ecological, raw, unroasted cacao beans following a low-temperature processing below 47°C.
The beans are then gently sweetened with organic coconut sugar and a smoothing dash of organic cacao butter. Coconut sugar comes from the sap of coconut palm trees; harvested once the blossom is removed. This delicious nectar is gently heated and becomes a gloriously rich unrefined sugar.
Only three ingredients go into creating this rich flavour showing the natural power of simplicity!
Chemical compounds contained in raw chocolate relieve stress, strengthen the immune system and prevent heart diseases. It is also a proven mood enhancer bursting with nutrients.
Here are some of the fantastic benefits of raw chocolate:
- A perfect source of easily absorbed iron which prevents anaemia, fights bacteria and viruses.
- Contains a great amount of magnesium, one of the most desirable minerals, which takes part in hundreds of vital processes in our body.
- Rich in vitamin C, powerful antioxidant which cleansing the body and strengthening the immune system.
- Phosphorus known as the second most beneficial mineral in the human body, providing strength to bones and teeth, improves digestion, regulates hormonal balance.
- Copper benefits include proper growth of the body, as well as improved health of connective tissues.
- Sulphur, the ‘beauty mineral’ contained in raw chocolate, improves the condition of your skin, hair and nails.
- Flavanols enhance the functioning of the cardiovascular system and prevent diseases.
In addition, raw chocolate has been known as a natural anti-depressant and an aphrodisiac! In fact, it may contain as many as 300 identifiable chemical compounds, making it one of the most complex foods known to man.
The raw power of cacao combined with sustainable production creates this delicious chocolate.
A true feast for your senses!